Search a Doodle

Friday, July 3, 2009

First Entry :D

Hellooo and welcome to the first entry of my blog. :D I started this blog so I could get motivated in completing my own independent projects, outside of school now since I did the hokey pokey and turned myself around, education-wise.

A little about me? My name is Laura, and I'm 21 years old, and I'm a freelance designer. Mostly I like to play around on Adobe Illustrator, to learn more about me or my work feel free to visit my website:

http://www.violet-ink.com

I spend a lot of my time on the computer >.> and have about 2 million other accounts on 2 million other websites. My Twitter, for instance, is on the right. I'm contemplating making this a weekly/biweekly, blog. I tried daily . . .not happening.
Plus it's an easy way to track my progress.

Oh and eventually this cheap layout is getting thrown out the window but for now it stays until I figure out how to code one on my own. :[

Earlier this week I was propositioned for an internship at a place called, "Goggleworks." Unfortunately, Goggleworks is a tad bit out of the way transportation wise. :[

But to eleviate some of the stress I was feeling with the decision, I created this.



When I hear Goggleworks, the first thing I think of is the Willy Wonka goggles. I also enjoy the concept of a Snozzberry. So I married them both.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers