Search a Doodle

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Valentine's Plans


New Years was a bore since it was freezing rain, and New Years eve I applied for a local job. I drove there in the snow, after a friend had told me that she went down and got her interview and everything in the same day. I saw the ad earlier, it's been run for two weeks, but because of my retail job didn't get time to go down until THEN.

Here all they did was have me fill out a job application, and leave. After I drug myself, portfolio, snow boots and all into their office. I was a little more than disappointed to tell the truth...I still have my finger's crossed though... :\

But regardless Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I was going to start making my own set of mini valentines, and then put those into little metal tins... and make a Lady GaGa valentine card for one of my friends.

Yesterday, I pulled a bunch of pictures off google, did some quick sketches, and I finally have a really good idea of what I'm going to do. But in the meantime I did a quick exercise in Illustrator and Photoshop, which is the picture featured above.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers