Search a Doodle

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lauren & John - Portrait

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a happy and safe NEW YEAR!! Wow 2012 already!! Got to catch up on these entries so here's another portrait I created a Christmas gift!! Another cute couple, meet Lauren and John!



Here is the portrait I created for them:



I think it turned out really great! The grey background matches perfectly with John's shirt and remained neutral; not too girly not too masculine! The client was really pleased and I hope they enjoy their gift!!

You might recognize Lauren if you watch GlamFairy!! She was on one of the episodes where A2 had a fashion shoot with puppy dogs. It was a really cute episode!! Here is a photo of Lauren, A2 and Tracy DiMarco at her Birthday party!


Photo from ChanceTv

I hope everyone has a great day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Couple.Great Picture :) You are so talented

Laura said...

Thank you so much!!

Total Pageviews

Followers