Search a Doodle

Sunday, April 1, 2012

They Draw and Cook: KRAFT Contest

Hey everyone! Just wanted to update the blog! At the beginning of the month a great website called, "They Draw and Cook," revealed a new contest. All you had to do to enter was illustrate a recipe from the Kraft website. I chose the Grab-and-Go Breakfast sandwich.

I decided to make the ingredients super heros who combine their power to create a tasty and super breakfast treat.



There were lots of create entries and the winners did a really SUPER job. Unfortunately I did not win! But no matter it was a great way to flex my creative muscles. I really enjoy creating recipes for their site.




If you want to view the full recipe be sure to check it out on They Draw and Cook! Thanks everyone and have a great week!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers