Search a Doodle

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Helmet Powers! Illustration

Hey everyone just wanted to update the blog with a cute and silly illustration I did recently. I've met a lot of great people off the "Tour Crush" message board which sadly no longer exists. One of those people is Mooch. Even though we live in two different states we must be psychically connected.


A while back (in 2010 to be precise) a photo was taken of me sporting a cute unicorn helmet for kids. One day Catherine ALSO took a candid shot of herself with a kitten helmet by the same company.

 

And thus, an illustration was born.


Catherine on the left and myself on the right are like the "Wonder Twins," activating our secret and awesome abilities powered by our ridiculous helmets. Very silly I know. I hope it brightened your day somehow reader and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend :)


No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers