Search a Doodle

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Not Forgetting to Post

I've made plans to make some sort of coordinating Halloween stationary / gifting / place setting. . . set. Don't know what you call them. But yeah, anyway, like a set of invitations, a sheet of stickers, maybe napkin rings?? and some sort of goodie bags with a consistent theme.

I figured I would start the work on it now so it would be ready BEFORE Halloween.

Yesterday I was at my brother's girlfriend's house hanging out in the garage, sitting in a golf cart with my Macbook while he was working on his car and played Teen Titans. Needless to say, I don't get any internet sitting in a golfcart.

All I can upload are my crappy sketches and an early photo of my screen that I took with my phone >.>





BUT I WAS WORKING ON SOMETHING SO HAH PROCRASTINATION!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers