Search a Doodle

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Etsy n00b



I have the week off from work and have decided to start posting some items on Etsy. It's slow goings, but I guess I'm being a perfectionist about the photography.

I had some help from @craftychick101. She has a neat Etsy shop too. I was going to buy some bangles from her but her shop just closed for vacation...gahhh!

But people like her is why I love Twitter. People respond so fast and are so super nice on it!

Here are a quick look at the items for sale:
Check out my Etsy shop here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/violetink

The only artwork I have been working on is a picture of myself in the Zombie apocolypse but I haven't been able to keep myself focused enough to finish it. My sights are set on making some moolah right now!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers