Search a Doodle

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Art for Me!

I always showcase my art everywhere, blogger, facebook, etc but I wanted to showcase some art made for me :)



My friend Rosie made this for me around November I believe!! It's me as a zombie. I got a lot of compliments on this picture. Brainssss!!!!



This one is a little hard to see and I apologize for that but it's a gift I got for my birthday in November!! It's too large to scan since it's already framed. But it's a picture of Hello Kitty in a Kimono on rice paper. I love it!!



This is something my friend Ryan created for me!! It is beyound unique and I'm using it as my Facebook default now!! The hair is amazing I could never recreate it!!


And last but certainly not least, a Hello Kitty Christmas made by my friend Tamara :) Mmmm a tree full of cupakes with cupcake gifts at the bottom?? I'm in Heaven!! She made this as an art trade with me although I'm not entirely finished with her piece just yet >.>

I love getting gifts, but more importantly hand made gifts!! That is why I love these pieces the most!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice! but omg the brain made me wanna throw up, sorry i just don't like seeing brains coz those stuff reminds me of horror films ive seen before. =O

Total Pageviews

Followers