Search a Doodle

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hey everyone! Thursday was my birthday I just wanted to briefly share some things of what I had been up to :)

First of all, the day before my birthday my parent's ended up giving me my present early since I was going shopping ON my birthday, just in case I wouldn't buy what they got me... and what they got me was a cupcake maker!



I tweeted about one when I had initially saw it. The thought of making cupcakes in about 5 minutes is a great idea. I suck at baking so much. I never know how much mix to put in the little muffin tins, or how long to leave them in. I don't have the patience to wait 20 minutes, and usually burn myself getting them out of the oven. This machine is a godsend.

I did make one batch of cupcakes in it so far. It makes eight little mini cupcakes. I made a recipe for exactly eight, and spooned about 2 and a half tablespoons of mix into each cavity. You check to see if they are ready with a toothpick, just like the real oven, and ta-dah!

It makes more than just cupcakes though. It has instructions for brownie bites, muffins, appetizers, etc. I could make pancake puffs! Oh and mini pies :D

On my ACTUAL birthday, I did go shopping. Here are the things I bought:



Timberland Boots with some financial help from my brother...



some cute argyle sweaters from Target. Argyle is one of my most all time favorite things :)



Amy Sedaris' craftbook at Books a Million! I had her cooking / entertaining / whatever book this is the second one of hers. She's a very funny lady :) maybe more about this book in another post...



and these plaid slippers from Aeropastale (not photographed because well, they're on my feet)!! Super comfy.

We also ate at CiCi's pizza which is super yummy :) especially the mac and cheese pizza!



I got little things here and there from my friends here at home too. Not to mention the nice birthday tweets, and facebook wall posts :) what a great birthday!!

1 comment:

♥Bunny♥ said...

Happy birthday to you!!
in 5 min there will be cupcakes @_@ That is amazing!! I LOVE cupcakes and I too hate waiting 20 min for them... I should look for this amazing machine...

I love the timb boots! so cute!

Mac and cheese pizza...?! no waaay...

Total Pageviews

Followers