Search a Doodle

Saturday, July 30, 2011

TEAM OJ - Olivia and Jackie from Jerseylicious Portrait

Hey everyone! I wanted to share the most recent project I delivered to a client just yesterday. It's another digital portrait for cast members of Jerseylicious! Jacquelina aka Jackie from Jerseylicious, who I've created pictures for in the past requested a cute little cartoon of herself and her roommate Olivia!

Here is the photo she sent me of her and her best friend in stylish jackets that had Italian pride written all over them:



And this is the picture I created:



It came out really cute and she loved it!! She is such a patient and kind person and her support of my artwork is always appreciate!! She really helps spread the word on her Twitter and her Facebook! Like and follow both by clicking the links!

Don't forget to catch both Olivia and Jackie or TEAM OJ as they like to be called on Jerseylicious! Sundays on the Style Network!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers