Search a Doodle

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cakalicious Custom Cakes Logo!

Hey everyone I got to create a really fun logo this year for a custom cake making business called Cakalicious!! What a dream come true!! I love cupcakes and I love graphic design so this was a perfect fit for me.






Cakalicious is run by Heather and located in California. The cakes she create are very beautiful here are some of my favorites I found:



Barbie of course!!




An excellent Baby Shower cake!! So unique!



A hot pink cake fit for a queen completely surrounded by cupcakes!

For more information about her business check out her official website at http://www.cakalicious.com/or just "like" her Facebook fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/cakalicious.customcakesbyheather!! And don't forget to contact me, Laura at VioletInkDesign@Gmail.com for all your Graphic Design and Illustration needs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you like to design a logo for my cake business? How much would you charge? Thanks!
Bridgett

Laura said...

I can do a logo for your cake business! Just visit violet-ink.com and fill out a contact form. If not just e-mail me at vioeltinkdesign@gmail.com :D hope to hear from you soon!

Total Pageviews

Followers