Search a Doodle

Monday, December 26, 2011

Tom and Nicole - Portrait

Hope everyone had a great Holiday! I'm going to start posting some of the great gifts I created for friends and clients now since I'm sure they've been unwrapped and gifted by now :D

First is a portrait I made of a happy couple by the names of Nicole and Tom!! I used a lot of different photo references and here is just one:



Aww aren't they cute together?! Here is my drawing below:



I added their name below for additional personalization! The light blue background really brings out the blue in her eyes so naturally a darker blue outline worked great with the white lettering. The picture was one of my more challenging ones, mostly because of the height difference and curly hair isn't always easy.

The client was super happy and I hope they are just as happy with their gift! Stayed tuned for more updates guys! And don't forget if you are interested in your own illustrated portrait feel free to hit up the Contact section of my page at violet-ink.com/contact !

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers