Search a Doodle

Friday, May 27, 2011

Brittany Connors from "ClubZone.FM" Portrait

Hey everyone! Just wanted to post another portrait I created!



Brittany Conors is a make-up artist and also ClubZone.FM's entertainment personality! She has close connections to a lot of celebrities including the cast of Jerseylicious!! I was super psyched of course when she approached me to create a cartoon for her!!

Here is the photo she provided:



And here is the illustration I created from it:



Isn't it adorable?? It came out great and she loves it as well!! She is such a nice person and a huge supporter of my work with her tweets, Facebook posts, and even gave me a shout out on air!! Wow!!

Don't forget to listen to ClubZone.FM and follow Brittany on Twitter @brittyygracee!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers