Search a Doodle

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Saber - Illustrated Portrait

Hey everyone! Just wanted to post a quick entry of another one of my freelance pieces I did for a client. Her name was Saber and she wanted an illustrated portrait of herself. She sent me several photos of herself so I was able to create something truly realistic yet still within in my signature "Penningt00ns" style!

Here is the piece:



Wow!! I think it turned out great!! I even added her name in pink and black text at the bottom.



The real challenge was combining a lot of the features in each photo. Her make-up, hair style and piercings came out just the way she wanted!!

Remember if you are interested in your own illustrated portrait from a photograph or any other design work by me, just check out the contact page on violet-ink.com !! Hope everyone has a good day!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers