Search a Doodle

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Whitest Kids U Know at the Troc 2012

Hey everyone! Just a few days ago, well last weekend, I went to the comedy group THE WHITEST KIDS U KNOW at the Trocadero in Philadelphia, Pa. I have been a fan of the comedy group for an unbelievable amount of years. When I was going to school for Graphic Design one of our Photoshop projects was to create a poster by scanning materials in our bags to advertise a fictional grand opening of a comedy club called, "Eating Dirtm" use our favorite comedian.

Of course I picked the Whitest Kids!



It's quite the throw-back but I still like doing a lot of collage work and still am proud of this poster even though it's eons old!

Anyway, onto the show! It was a lot of fun and I got a lot of great photos. Me and my brother were the first people in so we had a front row seat!







The merchandise was slightly out of my price range though and it snowed allllll day. We started driving home almost immediately to avoid the big storm. But I would definitely go see them again!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers