Search a Doodle

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Another Happy Couple! Annette's Illustrated Portrait!

Hey everyone just wanted to update teh blog with another illustrated portrait I created for another happy couple this year. This one was for a girl named Annette who contacted me after seeing some of my work and sent me a lovely photo to work from. I think it is so cute that they are both wearing green!




And here is what I came up with:

Another masterpiece!! I made sure to capture subtle details like her makeup and patterned shirt. What a cute couple!! I had a copy printed and sent to her and she assured me it is hanging up and efinitly gets a lot of compliments!!



I hope everyone is having a great week! Everyone keeps talking snow around where I live. We shall see!! And remember if you would like an illustrated portrait of your own be sure to check out the contact section of my website, Violet-Ink.com!!

Total Pageviews

Followers