Search a Doodle

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Artistic Fitness: Breakdancing Snail

Hey everyone!! I already made it to the second exercise in the "Artistic Fitness" book, that means 48 more to go! It was all about drawing a snail. I didn't attach an original sketch of the first exercise but I figured I would this time. The book teaches you to draw and shade things very traditionally or more "realistically" than my style.



For my doodle, snails are typically thought to be these slow, boring, creatures. But I am sure than is at least one snail out there who decides to dream big. My snail wants to be a breakdancer. He doesn't let any "haters" get him down as he spins on his shell with his oversized boombox.


Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

KaraKreative said...

I like how you added the slime! So cute! And so you!

Total Pageviews

Followers