Search a Doodle

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Beetlejuice and Upcoming Piece

I am pleased to hear that nicky finally received my piece for the Tour Crush Art Trade Board. I am still waiting on hers, but I know it will be arriving soon because I also ordered some TourCrush silicone bands from here as well that shipped out yesterday.



I did not really have any restrictions as to what to create since she was not picky but I knew she liked the movie Beetlejuice so I wanted to create something that featured Beetlejuice and Ice Cream trucks.

But this is the piece I created for her:

And this what she had to say:


If you don't know what TourCrush is, it's an awesome lovechild of awesomeness created by Chantal from Morning Wood and her husband Jimmy from Mindless Self Indulgence. To learn more about that, be sure to head to TourCrush.com.


Since I finished that I started a new trade with ryan. So far I've been really inspired by this picture:



So stayed tuned to see what I come up with next :D

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers