Search a Doodle

Monday, June 28, 2010

Team Tracy & Team Olivia

Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE, love, LOVEEE Jerseylicious!! If you did not know I made my own little design to portray Tracy and Olivia's "Teams." I wanted to get them made into T-shirt but unfortunately I could not afford it. So the cheaper alternative, was to get them made into pins!

And guess what I got in the mail today?



Each pin is about 2 inches in diameter with a glossy finish and a metal pin backing.



TEAM TRACY!



TEAM OLIVIA!



Shiny!

Keep in mind these are FAN MADE MERCHANDISE, and no way am I claiming rights to the TV Show Jerseylicious. There is no real way I can sell them so I am giving them away! :D

I have 4 Team Tracy and 4 Team Olivia and I just posted them on the Jerseylicious Fan Page. If you are interested in snagging one please comment on this blog (or the Jerseylicious fanpage) telling me whose YOUR favorite. I will pick 8 lucky people and post them off to you.

*Be sure to add a way to contact you, (e-mail) so I can get your address.

10 comments:

clare said...

I would love a Team Olivia pin! my address is:

clarecm2003@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

id luv a team olivia pin! my email is amy7894@gmail.com thanks!

Ashley said...

would love a team olivia pin! mand62683@gmail.com

Aimee said...

Team Olivia please!!
my email-
nenaderock@hotmail.com

Tara S. said...

team tracy please! cutedogs12@gmail.com

Unknown said...

team olivia lacherries09@yahoo.com

Team Olivia! said...

TEAM OLIVIA!! I will proudly wear that pin! As far as Tracy goes, how can someone with so much beauty act so ugly?! Not a good look Trace..
superstarvirgodiva@yahoo.com

Hillary said...

Team Olivia please !

intoxicatedlust@tmail.com

Anonymous said...

omg..... i hav 2 have one :)
GO TEAM OLIVIA

tiffany lacy said...

do you still have the pins? i would love an OLIVIA pin!

352 walden cirle
hastings, NE 68901

tiffany_lacy_02@yahoo.com

Total Pageviews

Followers