Search a Doodle

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Jerseylicious" Briella Digital Portrait!

Hey everyone just wanted to feature some more of my freelance work on my blog. You all know I love Jerseylicious, right?? So you can imagine how psyched I was when Briella approached me to create her a digital portrait! Of course I was immediately on board!


Photo from MyStyle


At first she suggested a photo of herself but later changed her mind and requested an animated version of her and her boyfriend. Aww, how sweet!!

Here's the photo she provided me with:



And here is what I created for her:



I think it turned out really great! She loved it and even used it on her Twitter, Fanpage and personal Facebook page for awhile. Wow! She is such a great person and truly a truly down to earth kind of girl. To learn more about the real Briella, check her out in this cool interview below:

Interview with Briella Marie of Jerseylicious from Kelly Lynn Adams on Vimeo.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers