Search a Doodle

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tamara and Owen Digital Portrait

Just wanted to update everyone with an illustration I did a couple of months ago for my friend and fellow artist, Tamara.


She recently got married in 2010 and also had her first child; a little baby boy named Owen!! She contacted me via Facebook about doing a portrait of her with Owen and I gladly took on the project.

She provided me with two photos to work from and combining features from both, I came up with this:



Isn't it adorable?? She loved it!!

If you want a portait of yourself, friends or family illustrated by me for yourself feel free to fill out a form with the details on my website's contact page or just e-mail me at violetinkdesign@gmail.com

Have a great day everyone!!

2 comments:

Anaia Lionel said...

1st COMMENT! xD

I had to do that *chuckle*

But yay! And yes I did love it! I still do :D

You did an amazing job on this and I would recommend to anyone to you for this because you have your own flair and feeling when you make these ^_^

Laura said...

If you want a print on paper of this just tell me and I can print one.

Total Pageviews

Followers