Search a Doodle

Monday, March 4, 2013

Artistic Fitness: English Cocker Spaniel

Hey everyone!! I'm nearing the end of the animal studies in my "Artistic Fitness" book. The last exercise I completed was the Cocker Spaniel. I don't know much about dogs or dog breeds so I headed to Google and the first thing I found out about our furry friend was that ORIGINALLY they were bred as hunting dogs in jolly old England. I present to you the English Cocker Spaniel:



I really went crazy with the lines on this one but they're just so fuzzy I couldn't help myself!! I decked him out in an overly simplified version of the "Queen's Guard" uniform. Sorry it's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of England. And he's just too cute in that hat. Hope everyone has a happy Monday!

1 comment:

howtoscreenplay said...

That is absolutely adorable!!!!

Total Pageviews

Followers