Search a Doodle

Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Peanut Butter Lover's Day!!


February is over and March is here. Did you know March 1st is "National Peanut Butter Lover's Day??" And who doesn't love Peanut Butter? For breakfast I had pancakes and instead of drowning them in syrup I slathered them with Peanut Butter, mmmm!!



It's not often I flex my typographic muscle so instead of creating something cute with googly eyes, I created this peanut butter toast illustration instead to remind everyone! Not too shabby, eh? So grab a peanut butter cookie, peanut butter cup, or just a jar of peanut butter and a spoon to celebrate this National Holiday!!

1 comment:

KaraKreative said...

So good! I love this! It's like the 50s only with peanut butter!

It's also "World Compliment Day" so thanks for helping me kill two birds with one stone!

Total Pageviews

Followers