Search a Doodle

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy National Ravioli Day!!

Did you know that TODAY is National Ravioli Day?? Mmm carbs! I drew this illustration to celebrate and help spread the word:


Me, personally, I've never made my own pasta. I heard it's a lot of work. A lot of kneading. And involves some sort of "pasta machine" I can't afford. I'll stick to the canned kind. If you haven't had any ravioli today, what are you waiting for?? Treat yourself to the yummy pasta dish to honor this day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh, I effin love ravioli... I might have to have some tonight! (You know, to um, celebrate.)

I buy it in a big bulk bag at Meijer usually. There's directions for baking it (instead of just boiling) which takes a LONG time (compared to said boiling), but it's pretty tasty.

- Ashley

howtoscreenplay said...

I LOVE ravioli!!! You can also fry it like spagetti and it's pretty good that way, too!

Total Pageviews

Followers