Search a Doodle

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mika "Lollipop" Tooth Illustration!

Hey everyone!! Did you know that today is actually National Dentist Day?? Believe it or not I have just the illustration to celebrate. I created this doodle around January when over Holiday I got heaps and heaps of candy as gifts. It's a little doodle based on the Mika song "Lollipop," and features a Mika tooth warning of the dangers of "candy."


The song is a definite guilty pleasure for me and makes as great drawing background noise. If you haven't heard of the song you should give it a listen below:



I used the same fun artistic style used from the video for my doodle. I love sugar but your teeth usually don't love it when you're chomping on it everyday. Save your teeth from the sugar attack by brushing everyday! Hope everyone has a super day and take care of those teeth!

2 comments:

howtoscreenplay said...

OMG! Mika and a public service announcement! What is next?!

Laura said...

. . . . . . . . . .you have no idea how much that made me laugh roflll

Total Pageviews

Followers